My education, training, and clinical experience have added to both my competence and confidence in effectively working alongside people through eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and more general disordered eating), depression, anxiety, relationship drama, sexual violence, and various forms of trauma throughout the lifespan.
I am happy to tell you more about the extent of my training in these areas and others. As part of my commitment to my clients success and my personal desire for growth, I continue to seek education and creativity. I’m currently invested in deepening my knowledge of and commitment to trauma-sensitive and transformative-justice oriented care.
Licensed in Michigan #6801106705
- MSW, Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
- BA (theological studies and social work), Saint Louis University
- Individual and group therapist, Portland DBT institute
- Mental health worker, Monte Nido– Eating Disorder Center of Boston
- Mental health worker, Monte Nido– Laurel Hill
- Individual and group therapist (intern), Boston Medical Center, adult psychiatry
- Group therapist (intern), Crime Victims Advocacy Center of St. Louis